No sooner had we got used to eating alfresco and socialising in our bubbles, we’re back to delivery and takeaway only (or of course cooking at home, but you don’t need us for that). We’ve rounded up information from Paddington’s faithful cafés, restaurants and pubs going the extra mile to serve customers during the November lockdown.
Please check individual websites for opening hours and offers. Takeaway is often more economical than delivery, and supports restaurants directly.
- Pret and Starbucks are offering takeaway only.
- Beany Green at Paddington Central are offering takeaway pastries, coffee and breakfast wraps.
Fish and Chips
- Pick up your traditional fish and chips supper from Sussex Fish Bar on London Street or Mickey’s Fish and Chips on Norfolk Place.
- The Grand Duchess at Paddington Central will be offering a wet fish counter, fish and chips, takeaway pints and hot cider Wednesday to Saturday.
Chinese and Japanese
- Peking Seoul, Praed Street
- Maximini, Sussex Place
- Ayllu (Peruvian-Japanese Fusion), Sheldon Square
- Golden Shalimar, Spring Street
- The Mughals Indian, London Street
- Flavors of India, Gloucester Terrace
- Ryath Indian, Norfolk Place
- ASK Italian, Spring Street
- Satay House, Sale Place
- The Heron, Norfolk Crescent
- Lena’s Café, Praed Street
- It’s All Greek to Me, Praed Street
- Paramount Lebanese Kitchen, London Street
- Massis (Tuesday to Sunday), Sheldon Square
- The Waterway in Little Venice is offering both takeaway and delivery.
- McDonald’s is using Deliveroo and Just East.
Artisan Food Trucks
- Rice Guys and Simply Falafel are offering takeaway as usual at Merchant Square. Rice Guys are planning to launch a delivery service for local customers.
Food Essentials for Home Delivery
- Place an online order for delivery of beautiful provisions, dairy, fruit, veg, bakery, smoothies and picnic baskets, from Les Filles Kitchen on Norfolk Place.